Terms of Service
Terms of Service
By posting your classified ad here, you agree that it is in compliance with our guidelines listed below.
Acceptance Through Use. By posting or viewing a classified advertisement on the Site (an “Ad”), you agree to be bound by all of the terms, conditions and notices contained or referenced in these Classified Terms. You should review the Classified Terms from time to time. Bonneville International Corporation (“Operator”) may change any of the Classified Terms at any time and for any or no reason by posting revisions to the Site. Your continued use of the Site constitutes your acceptance of the revised Classified Terms. If you do not accept all of the Classified Terms, you are not authorized by Operator to post or view any Ads.
Minimum Age. The Oil Patch Surplus Classifieds section of the Site is not directed to, or intended for use by, anyone under the age of eighteen (18). Individuals under the age of eighteen (18) are not authorized by Operator to post or view Ads.
Posting Rules. You must comply with the following rules when posting an Ad:
- Use Only One (1) Category*. Select the correct category for your Ad. You may not post your Ad in more than one (1) category*. If no category fits the goods you are selling, do not post an Ad.
- Description. The title you select for your Ad must be concise and limited to the specific goods offered for sale. You may not list multiple brands, makes, models or locations in the title of your Ad as a means to generate unwarranted search results.
- Content. All Ads must be in good taste and may not contain any objectionable content, as determined by Operator in its discretion. Ads for massage services are prohibited. Ads for adult goods or services are prohibited. All Ads must be for goods or services that are permitted under Utah law. You are responsible for the content of your Ad.
- Dealer Identification. Dealers of all type that place Ads on the Site must include their dealer number in the Ad as required by Utah law. “Dealers” includes automobile dealers, motorcycle dealers, ATV dealers, recreational vehicle dealers, snowmobile dealers, livestock dealers, realtors and brokers.
- Job Postings. Employment ads are only allowed in the jobs wanted category of oilpatchsurplus.com. Operator will remove any and all employment ads posted outside of the jobs wanted category. Users of oilpatchsurplus.com that repeatedly post employment ads outside of the jobs wanted category will be at risk of being banned from oilpatchsurplus.com. Please refer to the specific Oil Patch Surplus JOBS TERMS for more information.
- Reposting. You must wait until the post expires before reposting an Ad for the same or substantially similar goods.
- Business Identification. Businesses (defined as any entity that regularly offers goods or services for sale, regardless of whether operating from a store, a home or online) MUST select the “Business” option on the Ad Information from.
- Contact Information. A working phone number is required to post.
- Multiple Accounts. Any person above the age of eighteen (18) is allowed one oilpatchsurplus.com classifieds account. Any business operating in the intermountain west is allowed one classified account. If an individual or business is using multiple accounts, all additional accounts and listings will be deleted. If your account is permanently banned, you may not create another account on oilpatchsurplus.com.
Violations. Operator may at its discretion monitor the Oil Patch Surplus Classifieds portion of the Site from time to time. Operator may remove or disable Ads that violate the posting rules identified above or which Operator considers objectionable or in poor taste. Operator may act to prevent anyone who violates these Classified Terms from posting or viewing Ads on the Site and may block access to the Site. Please report all violations using the link provided with each Ad.
No Liability. Operator is not involved in the actual transaction between a seller posting an Ad for goods or services and the buyer purchasing the goods or services. Operator does not have control over, and does not guarantee the quality, safety or legality of, any of the goods or services listed in the Ads posted on the Site. Operator does not make any representations or warranties concerning the ability of a seller to sell the goods or services, the ability of a buyer to purchase the goods or services or that a seller and a buyer will actually complete a transaction.