- Street: 30332 W 11 Mile Road
- City: Farmington Hills
- State/Province: Michigan
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 48336
- Quantity: lots- 6 pallets
- Shipping: Will need truckin arranged.
- Swap With: I need a connecting arm and a three groove pulley (or many)- may be considered in sale. They need to be in decent condition but not new.
- Allow Deals: Yes
- I Want To: Sell
- Telephone Number: 586 612 8255
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Listed: March 10, 2019 7:32 am
- Expires: 2920 days, 13 hours
I have numerous NEW gear boxes in two sizes. I think that equate to size 10 and 16 in the oil pumping business. These are French manufactured by Leroy Somer (a large global manufacturer- look them up). Vintage is ~1990s.
These gear boxes are AGMA 1 rated.
I have six pallets of these units remaining. Large ones are four per pallet, small ones are fifteen per pallet. I will sell individually, by the pallet, or all of them. I have pictures of one unit that was out of the crate (a size 10 series). Note shipping tape is on shafts. Unit is about 19 inches long, 18 inches wide and 13 inches tall. It has 1:30.68 reduction and 11,o00 in-pounds capability. The input shaft is 1.125 inches, and the outputs are 2.00 inches
I will get technical data from the manufacturer and more pictures in the next week. I will attach if can to this add, or email me and I will send in out. The small bumps are around 200 pounds, and the large ones 400 to 500. All stock is located in Michigan.
I am willing to deal on sales of multiple units; $450 each for two, $400 each for four, $350 each in pallet quantities, and $300 each for entire lot.
At these prices, you can purchase two or three for ‘parts’ units if there is a concern, but these are quality American/ European design and manufacture and should operate for decades.
Any questions, please call me at 586 612 8255
857 total views, 2 today