- Street: 30332 W 11 Mile Road
- City: Farmington Hills
- State/Province: Michigan
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 48336
- Quantity: lots- 12 pallets
- Shipping: Will need trucking. I can assist, loading will be $50 per shipment onto a truck. .
- Swap With: I need a connecting arm and a three groove pulley (or many)- may be considered in sale. They need to be in decent condition but not new.
- Allow Deals: Yes
- I Want To: Sell
- Telephone Number: 586 612 8255
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Listed: March 11, 2018 9:40 pm
- Expires: 3468 days, 12 hours
I have numerous NEW gear boxes in two sizes. I think that equate to size 10 and 16 in the oil pumping business. These are French manufactured by Leroy Somer (a large global manufacturer- look them up). Vintage is ~1990s. I have twelve pallets of these units. Large ones are four per pallet, small ones are eight(?) per pallet. I will sell individually, by the pallet, or all of them. I have pictures of one unit that was out of the crate (a size 10 series). Note shipping tape is on shafts. Unit is about 19 inches long, 18 inches wide and 13 inches tall. It has 1:30.68 reduction and 17,500 in-pounds capability. The input shaft is 1.375 inches, and the outputs are 2.50 inches
I will get technical data from the manufacturer and more pictures in the next week. I will attach if can to this add, or email me and I will send in out. The small bumps are around 300 pounds, and the large ones 500 or 600. All stock is located in Michigan.
I am willing to deal on sales of multiple units
Any questions, please call me at 586 612 8255
369 total views, 1 today