|Street||462 Hwy 331|
|Zip/Postal Code||B4V 0H4|
|Shipping||Buyer pays for shipping|
|I Want To||Sell|
Used Bettis Gas Hydraulic Actuator
2009 manufacture date
Rated for 2700 psi @ 500F
Removed from offshore gas platform
Emerson Process Management – Valve Automation is recognized worldwide
for the reliability of its actuators under the most demanding conditions. The
gas/hydraulic products epitomize the quality and performance required for
controlling high pressure natural gas pipelines in remote locations and under
severe climatic conditions.
Bettis™ gas/hydraulic actuators are used to automate valves located on gas
transmission pipelines, often travelling hundreds of miles through inhospitable
areas where there are no low pressure instrument air or high pressure hydraulic
supply lines available. Bettis actuators are available in either rotary, quarter-turn
models or in linear models.
The gas/hydraulic actuators operate using pressurized gas from the pipeline
as its power source, requiring reliability and safety features built into the valve
operator system. Since the line gas is a potential hazard, Bettis actuators use a
clean, non-explosive hydraulic fluid as an oil barrier rather than direct line gas.
Features and Benefits
• High Pressure – Uses a high pressure gas supply (typically from gas pipeline)
as power source.
• Excellent sealing – All models have zero leak pistons and rod seals with
materials selected to suit application .
• High torques and thrusts – Rotary quarter-turn models have torques to
6,000,000 lb. in (678,000 Nm)and linear models with thrusts up to 650,000
lbs (2,891,200 N).
• Adaptability – Adaptable for all types of gas compositions including sour
(NACE) and wet gas.
• Aluminum alloy actuator body and controls – – For exceptional corrosion
resistance and low temperature applications.
• Many control system options – including remote control, high/low shutoff
• Hydraulic hand pump for emergency operation.
• Piston with non-metallic wear ring to prevent piston/cylinder scuffing.
• Reliable tanks – Bettis actuators use pressure vessels manufactured and
certified (U stamp) to ASME Section VIII as standard.
• Standard operating temperature is -50°F to 150°F (-46°C to + 66°C).
• Standard operating pressure to 1,440 PSIG.