- Street: 616-47th Avenue SE
- City: Calgary
- State/Province: Alberta
- Country: Canada
- Zip/Postal Code: T2S 1C6
- Quantity: 2
- Shipping: Can be arranged
- Allow Deals: Yes
- Demo Page URL: https://oilpro.ca/product/engines/?productID=962
- I Want To: Sell
- Telephone Number: 4038139042
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Listed: September 23, 2018 4:48 am
- Expires: 3044 days, 6 hours
Pricing is in USD.
These engines are completely rebuilt to Arrow's own standards. We completely take case apart and repaint internal and external to ensure complete, like new, reliability.
Units ship from Red Deer, AB, Canada.
Other Arrow engines available also continuously
Remanufactured Arrow C-66 Motor.
Good for 19 HP, and 137 ft-lbs of torque.
• Electric starter
• Impco Carburetor
• Starfire Electronic ignition
• flywheel guard
• 10 inch Clutch
• remote filter
• new oil lines
• new style crankcase breather
• painted and detailed
• new style muffler
• Rebuilt head
• Worn liner replaced, good liners honed, rings and liner seals replaced
• bottom end checked for tolerances
• shafts magnetic-particle tested
• Oil pump checked for tolerances
• All OilPro Remanufactured Engines c.w.
• 1 year warranty on block and head, 90 days on external components
• 6 month parts and labour warranty
• f.o.b. Edmonton, AB
The Arrow Natural Gas Prime Mover C-Series industrial engine features an industrial grade wet sleeve design.
The C-Series line of engines is popular both in gas compression and power generation, and is developed supported by Arrow Engine Company. Arrow provides its proven (50+ years), rugged, long-lasting oilfield engines for prime mover applications.
Parts are readily available in Canada and the USA, and usually available from stock.
Arrow’s wide acceptance in the petroleum industry makes repairs and parts availability better than any brand available.
Standard Arrow Engine Features:
• Heavy steel fabricated sub-base
• Full flow oil system with spin-on filter
• A mounting pin for Arrow 990
• Portable starter added to sub-base
• Bronze crankshaft gears for C-46 through C-106
• Arrow oil filler added to engine (ASP-1)
• O-ring modified rocker shaft plugs
• Reliable stainless steel braided oil lines
• Ball rod ends standard on all Arrow engine models
• Stainless steel water filler added as standard (ASP-3A)
• Vibration-free cross braced radiator shells
• Common muffler made standard on C-Series engines
• Lifting eyes added to facilitate engine handling
• Newly increased engine horsepower with the change to Impco 100 and 200 carburetors
• All Arrow Engines are either electric 12-volt ring gear starting or blow down air-gas starting systems
• Added instrument panel to house starter switch, cannon receptacle, oil pressure gauge and shut-down
• Cylinder heads modified to accept Impco carburetors without using cross flange adapter
• Improved ring gear starter mounting on new flywheel (eliminated separate ring gear carrier)
• Added QD hub to flywheel for safety in de-mounting
• Latest trochoidal oil pumps standard
• Oil pressure bypass valve included in oil pump assembly
• Wiring harness is used to improve weather resistance
• Optional cover for Arrow electric starter motor available (prevents water from damaging starter motor)
• Starfire ignition is standard (C.D.I. for long life) and operates in the rain
• Redesigned breather system to improve crankcase ventilation and reduce emissions of crankcase vapors into the atmosphere (244BC)
• Solderless pressure condensing radiators with steel top tanks, bottom headers and replaceable cores made standard on C-46 through C-106 – optional on C-255
1153 total views, 1 today