|Demo Page URL||https://inventory.freeoilfieldquote.com/product/2008-ss-coiled-tubing-unit|
|I Want To||Sell|
Name: 2008 S&S Coiled Tubing Unit
Brand: S and S
subcategory: Onshore Rigs
In Stock: Yes
Location: Houston, TX
2008 S&S Coiled Tubing Unit | Details
TRAILER MOUNTED HIGH CAPACITY COILED TUBING UNIT MODEL TT-100-HC
This specification covers the requirements of design, fabrication and testing of a Trailer Mounted Coiled Tubing Unit suitable for onshore use.
2.0 SCOPE OF SUPPLY
Stewart & Stevenson is responsible for the supply of a Trailer Mounted Coiled Tubing Unit including the following:
– One (1) Drop-through style Reel Trailer with Injector Tilt Mount
– One (1) Wet kit power pack
– One (1) Control cabin
– One (1) Tubing reel assembly
– One (1) Injector Head assembly
– One (1) Hose reel and hose assembly
– One (1) Unitization and completion
NOTE: THIS UNIT SHALL BE DRESSED FOR 1.75” TUBING
HIGH CAPACITY TRAILER PACKAGE – DROP THROUGH REEL
1.0 TRAILER ASSEMBLY
The Trailer Assembly will be a heavy-duty drop deck trailer with the following features:
– High strength T-1 steel beam trailer
– 18” Minimum ground clearance (not including drip pan)
– 13’6” Maximum height
– 45’ Maximum length
– Removable drip pan installed underneath reel
– Holland Mark V landing legs
– Axles (3 each) 25,000 lb. capacity each oil bath. Axles to have dual disc, ten (10) hole bud, and polished aluminum wheels.
– Air brake system
– Grated deck flooring
– 2 in. SAE king pin with 3/8 rub plate
– Lights, stop/turn armored clearance
– Mud flaps
– Rear bumper
– Running lights for highway use
– Fold down walkway – driver’s side cabin with ladder and handrails
– 4 ft wide fold up platform with ladder and handrails to access passenger side cabin door
– Two (2) 5 ft wide fold down work platforms on either side of the work reel mounted inside the trailer flange
– Reflective Tape
– Ladder rack
– Mounting brackets for all components including reel assembly, control cabin assembly, etc.
2.0 REEL ASSEMBLY
Installed on this unit will be a Reel Unit Package. This package will be a drop through type reel. Basic specifications of the unit are as listed below:
Core – 80”
Flange – 144”
Width – 69”
Approximate Tubing Capacities: 1-3/4” – 21,000 ft.
Other drum sizes are available.
2.1 REEL MOUNTING SYSTEM
The Reel Mounting System on this unit is designed to accommodate the Stewart & Stevenson core quick change out system. This system will allow one (1) trailer unit (drive motor, levelwind, bearing, swivel, etc.) to be used with several different reel cores (drums) to accommodate different types of jobs without unnecessary spooling of tubing on and off of the unit. This type of system saves tubing life and provides tremendous time savings.
Included in the reel mounting system are the following:
– Two (2) heavy-duty steel support frames will be welded to the outside frame rails to support the reel core. Each support frame shall include a bearing box receiver to accept the S&S machined steel roller bearings mounted on the reel shaft.
– The S&S main reel bearings are steel roller bearings designed for smooth operation and precise control. Each bearing is rated for 300,000lbs. static load making them ideal for high-capacity tubing weights. They are housed in a heavy-duty machined steel housing with special dust seals to prevent contaminants from corrupting the bearings. The housing contains two (2) heavy-duty pin holes to pin the reel in place on the trailer support frame.
– The reel will be driven from a radial piston hydraulic motor with an integral planetary type reduction gearbox via a chain and sprocket drive system. The motor/gearbox shall be mounted to the trailer via a hinged mounting plate. This plate is hinged to the trailer on one (1) side and secured via wing nuts on the opposite side. The wing nuts can be loosened and the motor hinged forward to facilitate removal of the drive chain during reel core change out. In this way, the drive chain master links do not have to be removed and reset.
– A levelwind mechanism will be installed on the reel assembly. This mechanism will incorporate a diamond lead screw that will be driven in synchronization with the drum speed and rotation by a chain and sprocket and friction clutch arrangement.powered from the reel main drive shaft. A back-up hydraulic motor for spooler override purposes will be connected to the diamond lead screw.
– The levelwind assembly will by hydraulically raised or lowered to suit pay-off angle by two (2) hydraulic cylinders. The over center valve is installed in circuit to prevent levelwind assembly from collapsing in case of a hydraulic failure.
– A mechanical depthometer assembly with a five (5) digit resetable type readout will be installed on the vertical slide section of