|Demo Page URL||https://inventory.freeoilfieldquote.com/product/2004-schlumberger-fammco-twin-cement-pumper-for-sale|
|I Want To||Sell|
Name: 2004 Schlumberger Fammco Twin Cement Pumper for Sale
Category: Cementing Equipment
subcategory: Cementing Units
In Stock: Yes
• 3406 Cats/Allison Trans/SPM Pumps 1502 Iron
• Less than 3500 Hours
2004 Schlumberger Fammco Twin Cement Pumper
The CPF-377 double-pump cement trailer provides high-pressure pumping services up to 760 hhp with EPA Nonroad Tier 3 or Tier 4 compliant engines.
The trailer is equipped with two triplex pumps and features two 10-bbl stainless steel displacement tanks used to store and measure fluids. The advanced cement control (ACC) system is used in conjunction with a 6-bbl mixing tub and a 14-bbl density-averaging tank to provide superior density control. It enables accurate mixing of lightweight slurries down to 5 lbm/galUS via solids fraction monitoring and control.
The trailer also carries its own supply of treating iron, making it completely self-sufficient on all land locations.
The CPF-377 has four direct-drive centrifugal pumps to mix the cement slurry, pressurize the triplex pumps, and deliver water to the unit. CemCAT cementing computer-aided treatment can be used with this pump trailer to monitor and record sensor signals at the wellsite during pumping operations.
2004 Schlumberger Fammco Twin Cement Pumper for Sale
• High-pressure pumping services
• Mixing and pumping cement slurry
• Lower NPT with high system redundancy
• Pneumatic and gravity feeding of dry cement to the mixer
• Ability to meter mixing fluids and dry cement
• CemCAT cementing computer-aided treatment
• Mark III SLURRY CHIEF cement mixing equipment
• Automated density control system
• Two nonradioactive densitometers (NRDs)
• Two triplex pumps
• Two slurry centrifugal pumps
• Two makeup centrifugal pumps
• Full selection of fluid ends
• Oilfield or metric units display
• Coiled tubing (CT) sensor interface protocol
• Optional loose equipment package