- Street: 79 Brightwoods Lane
- City: Rochester
- State/Province: NY
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 14623
- Quantity: 1
- I Want To: Sell
- Telephone Number: 5854718604
- Email Address: RoyL41@aol.com
- Listed: July 16, 2019 11:24 am
- Expires: 905 days, 2 hours
Instrument Gas Conditioning System – New Surplus
The Patented Instrument Supply Post from RMS Controls (U.S. Patent 8211215B2) conditions pipeline gas for use in instrumentation.
The gas is filtered, dried, regulated and heated resulting in clean power gas for use with instrumentation.
The system prevents contamination and freezing of delicate instrumentation.
RMS Controls, Inc. ISP2-HC-PA
Max. Inlet Pressure: 1480 PSIG
Relief Valve: 150 PSIG
Heater Voltage: 120VAC
Gas Conditioning: Gas Supply System, consisting of (2) Welker F5 Filter/Dryers,
(2) glycerine-filled gauges, brass relief valve, stainless steel ball valves, tubing,
and tube fittings completely assembled to reduce the upstream pressure.
Relief valve will be complete with “PA” Pipe-Away feature. Pipe-Away port to be 1/2″ FNPT.
All regulators will include threaded atmosperic reference ports.
Heater: Bruest Model 1800 Catalytic “Freez-Fiter” Dual Coil instrument heater to heat supply gas,
complete with BelGas P50 non-relieving regulator, stainless steel relief valve (set at 50 psig),
thermostat, fuel pressure gauge, and 912 regulator set to 3.5″ w.c. for heater.
Heater is explosionproof (Class 1, Div. 1 & 2, Groups D Hazardous Areas).
(Controls: AUTO-CLASS1,DIV.2,GROUP D)
Relief valve to be complete with “PA” Pipe-Away feature. Pipe-Away port to be 1/2″ FNPT.
All regulators will include threaded atmospheric reference ports.
Tubing: SS tubing, Swagelok tube fittings, and Quadrant ball valves.
Instrumentation Post: 3″ Galvanized Square post w/6″ Square Base.
* Patented Hydrocarbon Protection System (US Patent #8,211,215 B2)
* Dual Coil Bruest “Freez-Fiter” catalytic heater
* (2) 1/4″ SS Ball Valves on outlet
* F5 filter/dryer with silica gel & 3µ filtration
* 3″ Square Galvanized Post with 6″ Base
* -PA Pipe-Away feature for installation inside of building
* Quadrant S2 Stainless Steel Full Port Isolation Ball Valves
* 100% Redundancy of primary regulators and filter/dryers
(One side of unit can be isolated in the event of a regulator or filter failure)
* Fittings, connections, and gauges all MADE IN USA
NEW UNUSED SURPLUS, BUILT IN 2016, STILL IN ORIGINAL SHIPPING CRATE!
458 total views, 1 today