Online Auction for Government Surplus – Auction Ends 6/24/2020 – To view auction details go to: https://bit.ly/GD_12579-29OPS
2009 Lovat MP159SE Tunnel Boring Machine
Serial #25500. Hours 17,640.
Removed from service date – July 2010
Weights – Forward – 85t / Stationary – 50t (weights are not available)
Diameter – 159″ / 4,038mm
See specification sheets attached for full details
a. Original Manufacturer Lovat, recent technical support & historical technical rights owned by Lovsuns Tunneling Canada Ltd.
b. Lovat, 159 Serial 25500
c. TBM is an open face TBM, with capable of using an assortment of cutting tools
d. Standard excavations 4038mm/159” inch
e. Capable of installing expandable segments & tunneling to install ribs and lagging
f. Single conveyor system
g. Cutter head low speed 1.9 RPM & High of 3.8RPM
h. Operating thrust 1380 ton
The Equipment is being sold on an as-is basis. Prospective Buyers are free to inspect the Equipment before purchase; but if any hidden defects are discovered after purchase, the Buyer has no recourse against the Seller. There are no warranties accompanying the Equipment.
1. General tunneling within the city of Edmonton in soft ground
• Regular PM services were performed to this TBM in a 100hr/biweekly basis when possible
• TBM 20 was fully refurbished before performing the last project in between 2010 – 2012
Refurbishment history/last project:
• Unit tunneled 1,760 meters from last refurbishment
• Last tunnel project ranged from October 2010 to February 2012 and has been stored outside since
1. Dirt cars
2. Segment cars
3. Expandable Segment Forms/Molds
4. Gantry system with Ground conditioning system(GCS)
5. Drawings, general info. and parts details.(limited)
6. Operation & Maintenance manual available
The asset is being sold as listed.
**PRICE REFLECTS CURRENT HIGH BID AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME DURING THE ONGOING AUCTION**
***GovDeals.com – Bid on Government Auctions to buy Government Surplus.***
207 total views, 1 today