|Street||18028 114 Ave NW|
|Zip/Postal Code||T5S 2M2|
|Demo Page URL||https://bit.ly/GD_12579-26OPS|
Online Auction for Government Surplus – Auction Ends 6/23/2020 – To view auction details go to: https://bit.ly/GD_12579-26OPS
1999 Lovat RMP100SE Tunnel Boring Machine.
Serial #19200. Hours 34,839
This machine is still in use
Notable – Images shown are not of the actual unit because it is still working. The images shown are a reasonable likeness.
Hours were accurate as of April 1st, 2020 (runs an average of 12 hours per day 5 days per week)
Estimated availability date – June 2020
Weights – Forward – 30t / Stationary – 22t
Diameter – 100″ / 2,540mm
See specification sheets attached for full details
a. Original Manufacturer Lovat recent technical support & historical technical rights owned by Lovsuns Tunneling Canada Ltd.
b. Lovat, RM100SE Serial 19200
c. TBM is an open face TBM, with capable of using an assortment of cutting tools
d. Standard excavations 2540mm/100’’ inch
e. Capable of installing expandable segments & tunneling to install ribs and lagging
f. Single conveyor system
g. Cutter head low speed 3.8 RPM & High of 6.1 RPM
h. Operating thrust 600ton
i. Unit completely analogue
The Equipment is being sold on an as-is basis. Prospective Buyers are free to inspect the Equipment before purchase; but if any hidden defects are discovered after purchase, the Buyer has no recourse against the Seller. There are no warranties accompanying the Equipment.
1. General tunneling within the city of Edmonton in soft ground
• Regular PM services were performed to this TBM in a 100hr/biweekly basis when possible
• TBM 100 was fully refurbished before performing the last project in between 2016 to 2020
Refurbishment history/last project:
• Unit tunneled 2,756 meters from last refurbishment
• Last tunnel project range is from August 2016 to June 2020 and has been stored inside
1. Dirt cars
2. Segment cars
3. Gantry system with Ground conditioning system(GCS).
4. Drawings, general info. and parts details.(limited)
5. Operation & Maintenance manual available
The asset is being sold as listed.
**PRICE REFLECTS CURRENT HIGH BID AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME DURING THE ONGOING AUCTION**
***GovDeals.com – Bid on Government Auctions to buy Government Surplus.***